I have been excited about this product since Taylor mentioned that she was working on it almost a year ago. I fell in love with it when she sent me the e-book preview as a reviewer, and the final product is absolutely outstanding! This is SO needed and I’m so thankful that I have something to direct people to! I get many questions from other moms asking how to use their “real” camera, or DSLR camera. Taylor does a fantastic job of breaking it down to the basics for you.
Here are a few things that I LOVE about this photography learning guide:
- Short, but thorough. It’s easy to read and is not very wordy, but it gets you the info that you need.
- Taylor includes many images throughout making it fun to flip through. You could easily sit down with this during nap time without it feeling like a chore.
- This is a great guide for any mom, no matter your photography experience. Whether you are just getting started and you have no clue or maybe you are an experienced photographer but just not familiar with photographing children, this guide is for you. Taylor covers both photography technique as well as tips for capturing your children in their natural environment, as a mom.
- Each image that Taylor includes in the guide has a note on the image with the manual settings that she used.
- Taylor is REAL. She writes in easy to read and understand ways. Her words are encouraging and empowering. You feel like you are having a conversation with her over coffee as she shares with you how to best photograph your kiddos.
and last…my favorite part about The Mommy’s Guide To Taking Better Pictures is….
YOU COULD WIN IT FOR FREE!
Enter to win below!
Winners will be announced Monday, September 1 at Noon EST
If you can’t wait until then to get yours, you can click here and purchase your own right now!
CONGRATULATIONS TO ANGELA CASTELLANO, WINNER OF A MOMMY’S GUIDE TO TAKING BETTER PICTURES!